1. The prefabricated foundation support consists of wood bricks that are hard and stable. This allows for a large contact surface between the flat pack building and the ground.
2. The foundation bed is a pebble-filled pile, which protects the modular building from ground water.
3. The wall panels are insulated sandwich panels with reinforcing ribs.
4. These prefabricated buildings have an air conditioner window with a large air movement. The temperature is automatically controlled with an infrared thermal response.
1. Labor camp on construction sites
2. Office building in factories or in mining fields
3. Individual accommodation.
1. Module Container Size
Clear height indoors: 5860 x 2240 x 2500mm.
Long beam: 3mm galvanized
Short beam: 3mm galvanized
Column: 3mm galvanized
Wall panel: 70mm glass wool sandwich board
Roof panel: 70mm PU and glass wool sandwich board
Secondary beam: Z-shaped galvanized steel iron
Floor panel: 18mm Chipboard panel + 18mm magnesium floor board or 18mm cement- fiber +1.8/1.5mm PVC mat
Door: Steel door, 870mm x 2040mm
Window: PVC sliding window with rolling shutter, 1100mm x 800mm
Aisle width: 1.2m
Stair width: 1.2m
Stair railing height: 70mm
Electronics, water supply and drainage: the parts in the containers are prefabricated.
3. Technical Parameters
Roof load: 0.5KN/sqm (can reinforce the structure as required)
Wind speed design: 180km/h (Chinese standard),
Seismic resistance: Magnitude 8
4. Packing Details
1) Flat packing: 4 units in one package, all knocked down, shipped in an SOC (shipper owned containers)
2) Flat packing: 6 units loaded into one 40' HQ